Friday, September 21, 2012

a promise

Hmmm... "It's been a while.."
Yup, "it's been a while" is the first sentence crossing my mind tonight when I check this blog. Why?
Because..


It's been a while since the last time I updated this blog.
It's been a while I left this page and was busy with my another blog.
It's been a while two blog post drafts were delayed to publish..

When I started my another blog on postcards, I was very optimistic that I would be able to manage two blog fairly. Yes, I could.. but only in the beginning. Month after month, I receive more and more postcards so I need more time to search information about the postcard --I am a little obsessed with detail and comprehensive information and am occupied--. And of course, it requires more time to write. Now, I have less time to finish my draft for this blog --and I still have three postcards left for my another blog--. I really wish I can finish at least two of the left draft so I won't owe anything to myself..

Then, the final question, "When will I be able to finish it?"

As I know --based on the number of upcoming postcards and days of travel--, if I cant finish at least one of my draft here, the draft will be delayed even longer because there will be a lot of postcards reaching me next month. Two months, maybe.. So bad, huh? 

So I decide to promise myself that I ain't going to make any post on my another blog on postcards until I finish at least one of two unfinished-drafts I have here. Yup, I need to discipline myself..

No comments:

Post a Comment